Business Unit Leader
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our company, and we have big plans for the future! We are a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse. We are looking for a seasoned business leader to help us grow our branch office in Raleigh, NC.
This position is for a business leader of our Raleigh, NC Branch Office for a company specializing in demolition, asbestos, mold, lead, and PCB abatement. Responsibilities for this position include staffing, drive business development and operational excellence. The Branch Manager ensures that projects are executed safely, with excellence and integrity. The incumbent also promotes and nurtures strong client relationships within the industry.
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times for all employees and the general public.
- Establish and maintain an organization that supports business growth in the construction demolition and remediation space.
- Develop a strong long-term relationship with a relevant client base through the highest levels of responsiveness, honesty, and integrity.
- Consistently achieve results based on key KPI’s.
- Develop forecasts and financial objectives for the branch.
- Develop and deliver results against the branch’s budget, P/L.
- Coordinate efforts and resources with other branch offices and business units.
- Ensure all projects are completed safely, on-time, within budget and at or above the expectations of the client.
- 10+ years of self-performing experience in the remediation and/or demolition industry.
- Experience managing a branch office.
- Demonstrated results in business development and client care.
- Demonstrated experience in project management including estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and deliverable performance.
- Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time