This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our company, and we have big plans for the future! We are a full-service national construction, demolition, and engineering consulting powerhouse. The Project Manager will handle overall management of projects from bid preparation through final acceptance by the client. This position is based in our Raleigh, NC office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a construction project management/estimating background to get involved with a growing company. Our ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to multi-task, problem- solve, show a strong attention to detail and organization, and - most importantly - believe in a team- oriented approach.
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
- Prepare a complete estimate for selected project with a detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, take-off information, and contract requirements.
- Supervise the total construction effort to ensure projects are completed per design, budget, and schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, consultants, architects, and other contractors and key trades.
- Monitor/control projects through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (i.e., fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect company interests and simultaneously keep good relationship with clients.
- Must be able to bid and manage work in our local area.
- Perform other assignments per supervisory direction.
- 3+ years of construction industry experience (asbestos and/or lead hazard abatement experience preferred).
- Construction and job costing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e., Excel, Word) and accounting/estimating software. Able to work well as a team player.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and a commitment to follow- through.
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time