Expected Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with some variation as needed
Primary Purpose: To assist in the facilitation of payroll processing/Human Resources procedures and programs. Protects the interests and confidentiality of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
Must have the following experience:
- Completing 941, 940, State Withholding, SUTA, FUTA filings and all other required filings.
- Completing year end reports such as W-2s, ACA reporting and others as needed.
- Preparing month end reconciliation for all payroll accounts
- Preparing and process all Quarterly Unemployment payments
- Monthly Benefits Reconciliation
- Helping team prepare Annual Tax Return/Review Information.
- Assist with all recruiting efforts and onboarding
- Assist with weekly payroll processing
- Other tasks and duties as needed
- Champion Vision Electric Core Values
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of producing accurate work including spelling, grammar and high level of attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
- Experience in working with employees and in a construction office environment.
- Proven ability to effectively maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with employees, customers, vendors, management and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, multitask/manage multiple projections simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.