Alloy, an environmental remediation and demolition company has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and be a problem- solver, show a strong attention to detail and organization, and - most importantly - believe in a team- oriented approach. This position is based out of our Charlotte, NC office.
Assists with organizing and controlling project/estimate activities through stakeholder identification, procurement management, communicating risks, opportunities and tracking the state of the project.
- Identification, selection of project vendors and assist in issuance of subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Manage and assist with scheduling functions of proposals and projects.
- Assist in project transition from estimating to execution. Identify and define project requirements, scope, vendor selection and objectives during transition.
- Assist in project tracking cost control and reporting. Engage in open communication with Project Managers, Operations Managers and Division Managers and reports any issues which could affect projects.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives as required.
- Develop/implement project scheduling standards and procedures, monitor compliance, evaluate potential problems and technical glitches, and develop solutions and initiate corrective measures as necessary.
- Ensure all planning and scheduling activities such as schedule development, updates progress reporting and problem analysis activities comply with company and client requirements.
- Provide consultation to company personnel, and subcontractors, clients etc. in planning and schedule analysis providing options for problem solution.
- Collect and manage employee documents, manage project-related paperwork and oversee the flow of information from the field to the office for assigned projects, such as timely delivery of Y&M tickets, waste tickets etc. by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Assist Branch Manager, Operations Manager and Office Manager as needed.
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45,000 DOE
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance