"Do Something Constructive" is more than a clever saying for the team at Construction Engineers; it is the founding principle for how the company approaches each and every day. Construction Engineers provides general contracting services and integrated project delivery methods such as Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) and Design-Build (DB).
Founded in 1978, Construction Engineers has earned a reputation for undertaking complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies and making a difference for clients, employees, and communities. CEs broad experience provides the basis for the best service in the industry for commercial offices, schools, healthcare centers, and public facilities, as well as industrial projects.
CE was voted as one of the region's Best Places to Work by Prairie Business Magazine for the seventh consecutive year.
Construction Engineers is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager responsible for management of large commercial projects from start to finish. Project locations are throughout North Dakota and Northwest Minnesota.
• Responsible for all aspects of project management by planning, organizing, scheduling, and monitoring all work activities.
• Coordinate with trade superintendents, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure project milestones are met.
• Perform day-to-day activities such as scheduling, subcontractor coordination, safety implementation & documentation, quality control oversight, cost controls, resource coordination, and material procurement.
• Create and maintain effective relationship with client and design team.
• Report to Senior Project Manager on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate with Company Safety Director as required to maintain a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment.
• Maintain a positive safety culture at all times.
• Ensure the project is built in accordance with the contract documents.
• Two or four year degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering with 5 years construction experience --or-- 10 years of commercial construction experience.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Superior problem-solving abilities.
• Strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Strong leadership and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to prioritize, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through.
• Ability to function both independently and as a member of a team.
• Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Primavera SureTrak is preferred.
• Knowledge of Sage Timberline is beneficial.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits of Joining our Team:
Outstanding 401k Plan with match
Training and Professional Development
Team Celebrations and Events
Construction Engineers is an EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled