PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Receptionist serves as the main point of contact for all visitors / customers contacting Geeding Construction in person or via phone. The role requires strong customer service focus, collaborative communications and relationship building acumen.
- As the initial contact to all guest and employees, the receptionist expected to create a welcoming environment while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Process incoming and outgoing faxes and mail, including end of day drop off
- Manage office supply inventory and marketing supply inventory
- Create and distribute company notifications, memos, contact lists and coordinate meetings as needed
- Miscellaneous other duties, such as data entry and filing
- Act as a support for Administrative and HR functions
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years general office experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some secondary education preferred.
- Proficient with computers, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Must have an excellent eye for detail; must have the ability to spot issues quickly and be able to resolve in a timely manner
- Customer service oriented, self-starter and ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Decision making ability
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS POSITION.
This job description is intended to cover the major responsibilities of the job, however the incumbent may be asked to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based on their performance of the functions listed in this job description.