Adolfson & Peterson Construction (AP), one of the nation’s top contractors, is recruiting a Senior Marketing Coordinator for our Gulf States region based out of our office in Austin, TX.
This position will lead and support AP Central Texas marketing projects with responsibilities that include project pursuits, events, communications (public relations and social media), graphic design, advertising, content writing, CRM management, research, and overall branding and positioning. Primary responsibilities include the organization and preparation of proposals and interview presentations, content writing and management, event management and client engagement.
Because safety is paramount to AP and embedded into everything we do, all team members are responsible for working safely within our Incident and Injury Free culture.
What We’re Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is an individual who enjoys working collaboratively with people and has an attitude of embracing a team culture working with the marketing group and across various departments within the region and company. An ideal candidate must have an understanding of the proposal realm and is efficient and resourceful in managing proposals from start to finish.
- Take personal responsibility for working safely within an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
- Create qualifications/proposal packages with minimal direction from the marketing leader for project pursuits.
- Review solicitations and develop proposal development plans.
- Coordinate and manage efforts of multiple proposal team members between departments (regional leadership, business development, preconstruction, project management, field, and others) and organizations (architectural partners, subcontractors, sub-consultants, joint venture partners, and others) to identify key points for competitive positioning in proposals.
- Through technical writing skills, write, coordinate, and edit various opportunity approach narratives and procedures maximizing the use of the document library and AP’s technical project team members.
- With direction from project leads, create presentations and support materials for interviews that successfully position AP.
- Manage CRM database.
- Produce introductory collateral for client meetings.
- Coordinate the planning of assigned events including input into concept, theme, and goals.
- Facilitate, plan, and coordinate client engagement events.
- Work with social media team to compose social media posts and other written communications with minimal guidance from the marketing leader.
- Work hand in hand with PR partner to position AP as a thought leader in the Central Texas market.
- Coordinate efforts to identify needs for and gather photography, video, and other forms of media utilized to graphically communicate AP’s position in the marketplace.
- Coordinate efforts to identify opportunities for additional or updated marketing collateral and sales pieces; assist with proofreading and production.
- Support primary and secondary research efforts.
- Support relationship building efforts by participating in information discovery meetings.
- Assist with efforts to develop information and data including resume and project data updates and reference letter requests.
- Support efforts to organize and manage information and data and ensure that data is saved correctly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- History of experience and proven results including:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, journalism/communication, or related field.
- 4+ years of proposal writing/coordination/research required. A/E/C industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Strong writing, proofreading, editing, and process documentation skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Experience in a complex business as an active participant in driving growth and change; demonstrated effectiveness in driving operations and executing plans.
- Experience in driving accountability for financial and operational effectiveness, integrating and aligning efforts within team, monitoring results and tackling problems directly.
- Experience cultivating an active network of relationships, driving collaboration and alignment, relating well to colleagues and connecting with employees at all levels.
- Ability to drive to the core of complex issues and provide insightful and constructive feedback.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Adolfson & Peterson Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer