Morgan Corp. is seeking an Electrical Project Manager for its Industrial Division. The candidate must have 5+ years of experience managing and estimating electrical scopes for industrial construction projects (ie. power plants, chemical plants, paper mills, etc.). Experience managing other disciplines is a plus. This individual must be an ethical person who is respectful of others, has high standards for their quality of work, and values improvement in their skills.
- Overall knowledge of design, estimating, quality control, construction and operations.
- Preconstruction activities including estimate preparation for electrical projects as well as in support of the electrical scope for multidiscipline projects.
- Establishing safety plans for projects.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Attend job meetings including preconstruction, project, and staff meetings.
- Conducting client and/or subcontractor meetings.
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members.
- 5+ years of PM experience.
- Four-year degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience OSHA and/or MSHA standards and an understanding of how to foster a positive safety culture.
- Experience with and strong grasp of NEC and NFPA codes.
- Electrical Contractor's License
- Sense of urgency and ability to respond to changing situations
- Willingness and ability to travel and work at job sites located predominately in the southeast US
Work is performed both indoors and outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com