The Senior Mailroom / Survey Support Clerk will maintain guidelines relating to all personnel, survey materials, equipment, and procedures included in the support of mail data collection activities.
- Maintain quality control procedures and support materials for survey support clerks; prepare and administer batch reviews.
- Track daily schedule and assignments.
- Provide supervision; monitor arrival and departure of breaks.
- Understand Mail Processes business rules and provide feedback for survey support clerks to ensure accuracy for contact information and other entered data.
- Supervise all Mail tasks and shredding disposal of all Post Office returns
- Provide assistance with monthly reports.
- Assist with mail pick ups from post office
- Enforce all company policies and implement the progressive discipline policy
- Strict adherence to department SOP’s
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage workflow to meet deadlines.
- Run 1 weekend shift per month if applicable
- Schedule at least 30 hours weekly
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, technology and equipment
- Ability to communicate practices and policies effectively in writing and orally
- Be available for 9am start time Mon-Fri (must schedule a min of 30 hours / week)
- This Position is required to be in the Allentown office
Starting pay rate is $15.00 / hour.
WE ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT 951 MARCON BLVD., SUITE 7 ALLENTOWN PA 18064
SSRS is committed to the health and safety of our workforce. As such, we require our workforce be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved Medical/Religious Accommodation. Verification must be provided to the company within 2 weeks of start date.
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.