Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
The CNG Operator must put Safety first and always as their number one priority. The CNG Operator must be trainable and have Computer, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electronic knowledge. The CNG Operator must be willing to work long days, must realize we are a 24/365-day fuel dispensing company, must be willing to work a 5 and or 6-day work week, must be willing to work in all types of weather conditions, must be willing to be outside in weather day and night and willing to work night shifts. The CNG Operator reports to the Atlas Director of Operations.
Description of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General knowledge of Tier 2-Tier 4 Frac fleet engines… is a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of Computer and Electronic systems and diagnostic procedures.
- Able to download and upload software.
- Knowledge and ability to use diagnostics software and electronic platforms
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Class A CDL desired
- Conduct general maintenance and preventive maintenance on CNG compression/PRS and CNG manifolds.
- Able to inspect, troubleshoot, conduct diagnostics and repair electrical issues
- Ensure that all repairs and PM's are completed according to the manufacturers’ and FAS specification and guidelines
- Ensure work area is clean after each shift
- Ensure all work documentation conforms to Atlas Oil policies
- Should be able to work independently
- The CNG Operator maybe asked to participate in any other related task or activity which management determines his/her skills would be useful or needed.
- High School Diploma, Instrumentation and Electronics Associate degree or equivalent, Associates Mechanical and Electrical Engineering experience a plus along with general diesel mechanics.
- Preferred 3 years of Oilfield fueling or frac work experience
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative work groups
- Experience with CNG-Dual Fuel Oil Field services desired
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Working knowledge of current computer and IT technology to include Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (emailing) and diagnostic software.
- Work week may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Standing, stooping, bending, doing work overhead for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers
- Some travel may be required.
Work Site: Briggsdale, CO
Home Terminal: Fort Lupton, CO