CareWell Services Southwest seeks a full-time Social Worker LLMSW, LMSW for our Supports Coordinator Team.
Make a difference in the lives of your community!
We promote health, independence, and choice for seniors, persons with disabilities, and caregivers. As an area agency on aging, we identify seniors’ needs and develop plans to enable older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services. In addition, we recognize the needs of seniors and develop strategies to help older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services.
- Performs assessment of and coordinates activities related to Care Management participant’s social, emotional, and financial needs. Care plans to meet identified needs and accesses programs and essential need services.
- Conducts functional assessments of the participant’s social, financial, environmental, health, and emotional needs with the Supports Coordinator Nurse.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of a person-centered service plan of care in conjunction with Supports Coordinator, Nurse, participant, and other identified supports.
- Provides advocacy and arranges for care as specified in the participant’s person-centered service plan of care.
- Maintains participant electronic files while utilizing a tracking system for participants receiving services.
- Consults with staff for assessing and managing individual case details.
- Maintains and reviews quality and state standards for participants' coordinating care and person-centered care plan.
- Provides information and assists participants with connecting to community services and resources for natural support.
- Documents all assessments, person-center service plans of care, and progress notes promptly while ensuring all Agency and Michigan DHHS procedures are met.
License and /or Certification:
- Must have current Limited or Full State of Michigan Social Work license.
At CareWell Services, we believe in balancing your personal life and work; we offer a flexible work schedule and a hybrid work environment. In addition, we offer a competitive salary matching 401(k) plan and provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time team members from day one of hire.