CareWell Services Southwest seeks a full-time RN for our Supports Coordinator Team.
Make a difference in the lives of your Community!
We promote health, independence, and choice for seniors, persons with disabilities, and caregivers. As an area agency on aging, we identify seniors’ needs and develop plans to enable older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services. In addition, we recognize the needs of seniors and develop strategies to help older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services.
- Perform assessment of and coordinate activities related to Care Management participant’s functional and medical needs. Implement care plans to meet identified needs by providing care management services.
- Conducts functional assessments of participant health needs and supports social, financial, environmental, and emotional needs with Social Worker Supports Coordinator.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of a person-centered service plan of care in conjunction with Social Worker Supports Coordinator, participant, and other identified supports.
- Consults with staff for assessing and managing case details.
- Maintains participant files while utilizing a tracking system for participants receiving services.
- Provides information and assists participants with connecting to community services and resources for natural support.
- Maintains and reviews quality and state standards for participants' coordinating care and person-centered care plan.
- Documents all assessments, person-centered service plans of care, and progress notes promptly while ensuring all Agency and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services procedures are met.
License and /or Certification:
- Must have a current Michigan Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR Certification preferred (ACLS preferred).
At CareWell Services, we believe in balancing your personal life and work; we offer a flexible work schedule and a hybrid work environment. In addition, we offer a competitive salary matching 401(k) plan and provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time team members from day one of hire.