We are currently searching for a Take-Off Technician. Entry level position to Morgan Corp's estimating team. Candidate will receive on the job training and will work with the estimating team to develop detailed cost estimates and proposals for heavy civil construction projects.
- Bid package review (Plans, Specifications, CAD files, Geotechnical Report, etc.)
- Detailed quantity takeoff and summary (Earthwork, Utilities, and Paving)
- Communication with clients for bid requirements
- Bid file document control
- Vendor and Subcontractor solicitation and quote review
- Bachelor's degree in civil or mining engineering, construction management, or a related field
- Associate degree in drafting, CAD operator, or CAD technician or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with AutoCAD drafting or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, grasp, reach with hands and arms, see, speak, and hear. Frequently stand and walk. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or bend. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Most work is performed in office environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com