Job Title - Laborer
Location – Various International locations
Resumes are reviewed as submitted and staffed based on project need.
Rewards of Working at Caddell – Eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K /Roth along with referral completion and relocation bonuses.
What You Will Do
- Work with the other construction team members on allocation of duties, such as rotating tasks as needed on a particular project.
- Complete tasks as needed – this may include projects such as moving equipment, packing, waste haul out.
- Escort un-cleared third-country nationals through sensitive areas of the project site.
- Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails or bolts.
- Mix, pour or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
- Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds or powered cement finishing tools.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers or rakes.
- Operate jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
- Job duties will vary and will include but are not limited to the following: Concrete, asphalt paving, excavation, remodeling, roofing, metal building construction, ceramic tile/flooring, plumbing/sewer repair, landscaping.
- Working Conditions – Construction setting, travel required, full time. Must have the ability to crawl, climb, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, kneel, crouch, stand for longs periods of time, lift and hold in excess of 50lbs, talk, hear and occasionally sit. Must have the ability to withstand confined spaces and or/extreme heights while negotiating tasks at hand in a safe manner to themselves and/or others. Subject to hot, cold, humid and wet conditions depending on location.
What We Expect
Accountability is part of The Caddell Way and our employees share in a strong work ethic and positive team environment. There is a true sense of purpose and teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong organizational skills. Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
Education / Experience – Minimum high school diploma/GED.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: - Current clearance, or the ability to obtain, a Department of Defense minimum secret security clearance required. U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance required.
Your career matters at Caddell. While we’re large enough to take on some of the most complex construction projects, we know that only happens with the strong contributions of each individual.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.