Job Title - Electrician
Location – Various International locations
Resumes are reviewed as submitted and staffed based on project need.
Rewards of Working at Caddell – Eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K /Roth along with referral completion and relocation bonuses.
What You Will Do
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Maintain current Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Must have experience with repair, installs, replacement, and testing of electrical circuits and equipment. With an extensive understanding of electrical networking and lighting knowledge.
- Work independently while inspecting systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for repairs, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Read and understand electrical wiring and ladder diagrams.
- Working knowledge for high voltage wiring/systems (480,240,277,20 and 120 volts).
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, or fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, prints, charts, and job specs.
- Working Conditions – Working Conditions – Construction setting, travel required, full time. Must have the ability to crawl, climb, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, kneel, crouch, stand for longs periods of time, lift and hold in excess of 50lbs, talk, hear and occasionally sit. Must have the ability to withstand confined spaces and or/extreme heights while negotiating tasks at hand in a safe manner to themselves and/or others. Subject to hot, cold, humid and wet conditions depending on location.
What We Expect
Accountability is part of The Caddell Way and our employees share in a strong work ethic and positive team environment. There is a true sense of purpose and teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong organizational skills. Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation. Must be able to construct and install hangers for conduit or cable trays. Must be able to pull wire and terminate cables. Must be able to read and comprehend drawings and loop sheets. Must have a good understanding of the National Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism. Working knowledge of OSHA regulations of workplace safety.
Education / Experience – Minimum high school diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: - (Should be able to submit Journey Electrical Certificate upon request and obtain a medical clearance before deployment). Current clearance, or the ability to obtain, a Department of Defense minimum secret security clearance required. U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance required.
Your career matters at Caddell. While we’re large enough to take on some of the most complex construction projects, we know that only happens with the strong contributions of each individual.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.