We are currently searching for a Creative Content Specialist. The primary responsibility of this role is to capture visual creative content (photo and video) for use across social media, the corporate website, training and recruiting platforms.
- Regularly capture photo and video content of Morgan Corp jobsites, employees, and internal/external events
- Plan and produce photo/video shoots (and complete all post-production processing) for content across social media channels and website
- Collaborate with Marketing team for social media calendars
- Attend and cover corporate events and operator training events
- Travel to MC project sites and interact with crews
- Coordinate with third-party marketing agencies on creative photo/video projects
- Stay abreast of content trends and social media platforms
- Develop internal and external professional relationships to support marketing efforts
- Maintain our photography and videography archives
- Collaborate with other departments for photo and video needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Visual Communications, or Media Arts is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Southeast Travel required to capture content, 40% of the time
- Construction experience is preferred
- Willingness to work on construction sites and follow safety protocols
- Some evening and weekend work required
Traits and Skills:
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- Professional communication skills, including the ability to influence
- Confidence and effortless interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and idea generation
- Strong interest in content creation and storytelling
Work is performed in both an office setting as well as outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com