Be the “face” of the company. Provide customer service for all visitors. Answer and direct phone calls to the proper department. Provide administrative support to various teams.
- Answer and direct phone calls to proper departments
- Greet and welcome guests; show them to the meeting space.
- Receive letters and packages, assist with sorting mail and distribution.
- Receive and address questions and inquiries.
- Share responsibility overseeing electronic filing systems for various teams.
- Provide coverage for mailroom when Mail Coordinator is out.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
- Liaison with Department Leaders to set up and arrange lunches, meetings, and other office functions.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service mindset
- Punctual and friendly
- Capacity for learning new skills quickly.
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years Front Desk Reception experience.
- Must have 1 to 3 years performing administrative functions experience.
- Knowledge of construction industry, a plus.
Days /Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Bonus Structure, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Assistance, Training & Development