Are you ready to work for a company with great culture and passion for what they do? Then look no further and apply for the Project Coordinator with RMS Roller-Grinder today!
Our ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have strong communication skills, carry an ownership mindset, have a positive attitude, and be able to identify and tackle any issues or projects.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Job Coordinating
- Gather signed estimate, signed approval drawing, and down payment before locked for production date.
- Work with customers to ship completed Jobs to minimize finished goods inventory.
- Accurately record and communicate any changes to jobs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide the customer with all relevant information required for a successful installation, start-up, and operation of the equipment.
- Installation & Startup Scheduling
- Work with the customer to completely fill out the installation intake form.
- Ensure equipment delivery prior to installation/startup dates.
- Address questions/concerns from the customer’s vendors such as millwrights, electricians, and controls group to ensure the installation and startup is successful.
- Tradeshow Assistance
- Work with sales to outline and book required tradeshow amenities.
- Schedule and coordinate hotel, booth, & shipping for these events.
- Continuous Improvement
- Challenge the status quo while working with the team to continue to improve RMS.
- Champion continuous Improvement Ideas once they are agreed and approved by the team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a "self-starter" and be motivated to succeed.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter with good time management and organizational skills
- A team-player, working together with internal and external customers, providing insight when needed and able to be flexible when goals or outcomes differ.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Why join RMS Roller Grinder?
- We have an award-winning CULTURE!
- Flexible and fun work environment
- Grow with us! We will help develop your skills and give you the opportunity to achieve your career goals with education assistance!
- We believe in, and encourage, a positive work-life balance.
We offer great BENEFITS!
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off
- 120 hours each year (pro-rated your first year) for full-time employees. That’s 3 whole weeks…enjoy!
- PTO hours increase with years of service - at 5 years you'll have 5 weeks!
- 6 Paid Holidays and 8 hours of Paid Volunteer Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, and EAP programs
- 401k with a company match!
- Yearly RMS Clothing Allowance
- Yearly safety boot reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance for full-time employees.
- Up to $30.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Individual Performance Bonus
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply online right now!