Vision Electric is dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. We are looking for a Agricultural Project Manager professional who is dedicated to keeping our jobs on schedule for our agricultural projects.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, our benefits package and our "small family shop" work atmosphere encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Tool Purchase Program
Paid continuing education
Advancement and career growth opportunities available.
- Management Experience
- 5 years’ experience as an Electrician
- Working knowledge of national codes
- Comprehensive construction knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Project Management Responsibilities
- Maintain/ Keep on track job schedule & labor/material
- Set I Manage daily and weekly goals for crew
- Limit shop time
- Ensure accurate time reporting by crew
- Build/ Maintain customer relationships
- Build/ Maintain employee relationships
- Supervise site construction to ensure project scope follows the scope which was projected
- Manage over material purchases and labor costs
- Manage crew
- Manage job site
- Promote Company Safety Program
- Promote Company Core Values