CareWell Services Southwest seeks a full-time Administrative Specialist for our team due to growth and expansion in our services.
Make a difference in the lives of your community!
We promote health, independence, and choice for seniors, persons with disabilities, and caregivers. As an area agency on aging, we identify seniors’ needs and develop plans to enable older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services. In addition, we recognize the needs of seniors and develop strategies to help older adults to maintain their independence with dignity through person-centered services.
Provide administrative, clerical and support functions for agency. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, data entry, executive support, and consumer relations. Project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer multi-line phone system and transfer calls to appropriate staff member.
- Be comfortable with use of portable headset.
- Communicate messages to staff in a timely and effective manner.
- Meet and greet consumers and visitors to agency in a professional and friendly manner.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, distribution of mail, ordering of supplies, setting up meetings, board room maintenance, maintain hard files, and preparing correspondence.
- Coordinate and maintain records for administrative staff.
- Distribute daily attendance information to agency. Record in online attendance folder.
- Collect and maintain information systems inventory, coordinating with administrative staff.
- Provides Information and Assistance (Requires ability to learn WellSky Harmony system)
- Promote agency and community programs and resources.
- Supports achievement of agency’s mission and vision and reflects its values in work behavior.
- Monthly program surveys/tabulation and other mailings.
- Stocking of informational brochures in racks.
- Agency event support.
- Office equipment supplies and maintenance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate degree in office automation, administrative assistance, or word/office processing or related field preferred. High School diploma or GED required. Significant secretarial or administrative support experience in lieu of degree will be accepted.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one to three years experience in an office environment or equivalent experience normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience working in an office or administrative support role. Experience working with the public in a progressively more responsible role desired.
At CareWell Services, we believe in balancing your personal life and work; we offer a flexible work schedule and a hybrid work environment. In addition, we offer a competitive salary matching 401(k) plan and provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time team members from day one of hire.