At SSRS, the work we do has an impact. We give people the chance to be heard by conducting quantitative and qualitative research on a variety of topics including current events, health care, customer satisfaction, politics, media usage, sports, and more.
Our team of critical thinkers has genuine enthusiasm for our work and a shared goal to connect people through research. We get excited about the inherent problem solving involved in survey-based research, and our process fosters transparency through collaboration.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Director (SPD), a position that is responsible for implementation of projects from study initiation through delivery of final data to the client, providing critical day-to-day management of studies and analytical support. We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of relevant experience, or advanced education. A sense of humor, organizational skills, and a love of all things data would be great, too.
- Take ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Responsible for quality control of projects, including checking survey programs, mailing materials, coding, crosstabs, SPSS files, and all other client deliverables including reporting.
- Communicate with internal operational teams.
- Maintain project-specific schedules and monitor timelines.
- Document project processes and procedures.
- Review and format questionnaires.
- Produce fieldwork and progress reports and draft basic analysis of trends and outliers.
- Prepare data reports in word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with the Research Director or Account Executive on client communications.
- Provide research support for a wide variety of studies using different survey modalities.
- Conduct background research.
- Other duties as the needs of the business dictate.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, social science, business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to solve problems or apply critical thinking.
- Desire to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with renowned industry professionals.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects while preserving attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Word and Excel.
- Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with SPSS, R, or other statistical software is a plus.
Our goal is to promote diversity, creativity, and flexibility across our teams while strengthening problem-solving abilities and collaboration.
Ready to be part of something bigger? Apply today to join the team that is redefining research to impact positive change.