We are currently searching for a Project Manager.
- Overall knowledge of design, estimating, quality control, construction and operations
- Preconstruction activities including estimate preparation and subcontractor solicitations
- Attend job meetings including preconstruction, project, and staff meetings
- Conducting client and/or subcontractor meetings
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Drafting work schedules
- Interacting with consultants, clients and contractors
- 5 or more years of PM experience preferred
- Four year degree in Construction Management or equivalent
Work is performed in both an office setting as well as outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com