Come be part of an innovative and forward-thinking design-build company that is
revolutionizing the sustainable home building industry through offsite construction.
At Bensonwood Homes, we are driven by our core values of quality, work ethic, teamwork, inclusivity, humility, and continuous improvement. Join our team in Walpole, NH, as an experienced Residential Client Sales Advisor and be at the forefront of shaping the future of sustainable building. Become the bridge to help our customers realize their home aspirations and turn those dreams into reality through Bensonwood’s manufacturing capabilities. Receive in-depth and collaborative training on our products to help you best serve your clients. We
support you as you learn and help you grow your career. We understand it takes a team to be successful and we cultivate a working environment that allows all members to realize their potential.
- Collaborate with our sales and design teams to acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Bensonwood's cutting-edge offerings, making you a trusted expert in the industry.
- Initiate conversations with prospective clients to determine goals, budgets, and overall feasibility of the project; we have a team-based sales department with most clients coming through social media and referral channels.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their project goals and share Bensonwood's values, processes, and innovative products. Showcase our design and build processes, as well as our commitment to sustainable building practices and materials, creating an exciting and meaningful connection.
- Transform conversations with clients into project plans including location, zoning regulations, site surveys, program requirements, desired building style, and budget.
- Inspire confidence and trust through great rapports with clients, confirming for them that Bensonwood is the best choice for achieving their desired design and building objectives.
- Utilize the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide top-notch customer service and accurate forecasting. Guide clients seamlessly from lead generation into the exciting design phase of their project.
- 3-5+ years of experience in an architectural or construction related field, especially in design/build customer service, you'll bring a wealth of expertise to the table. A degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related fields is preferred.
- Desire to connect with clients and guide them through their unique journey with Bensonwood.
- Expertise in understanding construction budgets and being able to gracefully discuss them will be highly valued as you help clients navigate their financial considerations
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of sustainable design and building, inspiring clients with the possibilities of eco-friendly construction which showcases Bensonwood's commitment to the environment.
- Exceptional communication skills through varied channels, including virtual meeting software, to create presentations that captivate clients about their dream projects.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders; the Bensonwood team, your clients, and outside vendors, including local municipal contacts, all come together to make the vision come to life.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Bensonwood Homes, we value and appreciate our team's contributions. Compensation and title for this position will be based on your skill level and experience. Enjoy a salaried position that reflects your expertise, demonstrating our commitment to recognizing and rewarding talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace. Benefit from health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, voluntary life insurance, voluntary dental insurance, voluntary short-term disability, a 401k program, and profit sharing.