We are currently searching for a Training Coordinator. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining training policies, procedures, and developing presentations. Conducting training in both groups and individuals in classroom and field/onsite environments. Oversee all training within your assigned region. Identifying and training machine operational best practices. Scheduling meetings, managing and reporting statistics, coordinating and preparing internal and external training. Using the LMS to maintain all training records and training modules.
- Develop classroom and computer based training within Absorb LMS
- Conduct presentations and classes
- Present training modules utilizing iPads
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new hires and transfers
- Maintain records for the training programs within LMS
- Coordinate vendor-based training
- Collaborate with internal and external "Subject Matter Experts" in order to create appropriate content for training and learning
- Collaborate with Supervision in your region to equip and guide them with employee development
- Recommend to management and implement appropriate course improvements
- Engage local schools, technical schools and other education associations to widen the Morgan Corp. business name
- 7 plus years working as heavy equipment operator or supervisor preferably within the civil construction industry
- Successful completion of OEM operator training preferred (i.e. CAT Level 2 or 3)
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills are required. Must be able to convey information by telephone, email, and in-person; and effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations, which may include customers, vendors, and/or other employees.
- Ability to work independently and within team environments
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Classroom and hands-on instructor/teaching experience
- Procedure development experience preferred
- Organizational skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to resolve problems involving several variables with limited supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel. Must have a valid Driver's License (MVR must meet Company standards)
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and manipulate object, reach with hands and arms, lift above head, bend to the waist, squat, talk and hear.
- Occasionally lift, move or push up to 75 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include near, far and color vision.
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain.
- Work in construction areas posing greater risk due to moving equipment and potential trip and fall hazards.
- Regularly be exposed to varying temperatures (high and low) and loud noises.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Benefit and 401(k) Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com