We are currently searching for a CAD Tech. This position will be responsible for preparing 3D models, construction as-builts, and construction stakeout files for Morgan Corp. projects.
- Will work primarily in the office on various types of 3D models for GPS machines, construction layout models, and construction as-builts
- Generate cut/fill quantities from ground-run topo data and drone data
- Must be able perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Daily coordination with Survey Manager/Director, survey crew, and project supervisors
- Strong technical and math skills preferred.
- Reliable, hardworking individuals can succeed in this position and will be provided more opportunities for growth based on progression
- Field and/or civil auto cad experience is preferred
- High School graduation or GED preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work effectively with other technical professionals
- Must be able to write legibly and convey technical information as well as the ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from manager and groups of co-workers.
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull. Specific vision requirements include near, far, and color vision.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com