We are currently searching for Experienced Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Equipment operators may operate equipment, including but not limited to, the following based on experience and training:
- Motor Graders
- Fuel Truck
- Comply with all company and site specific policies and procedures
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet production targets
- Perform routine inspections, safety walk-arounds, and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
- Maintain equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- At least two (2) years of experience operating heavy equipment preferred
- Knowledge of safe and productive operation of equipment, including but not limited to Caterpillar, Komatsu, etc.
- Must be able to climb in and out of equipment unassisted
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Frequently lift 20 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing and able to travel to other project sites throughout the Southeastern U.S. as needed
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com