IT / Help Desk Dispatcher for 46Solutions
- Are you a Servant Leader?
- Do you love being the expert and the best at what you do?
- Do you love exceeding expectations?
- Do you love taking ownership of problems and projects and seeing them through to completion?
- Do you want to improve every day personally and professionally?
- Do you want to be a part of a cohesive, family-like team that values your input and contributions?
- Are you customer-focused?
- Do you want to join us as an employee co-owner? (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
If yes, then read on!
46Solutions, a Lexington, Kentucky-based IT Solutions provider that offers managed IT services, Cybersecurity services, Cloud services, Consulting, and Audio-Visual installations and service, seeks a motivated IT / Help Desk Dispatcher.
Skills and Traits You Bring to the Role:
- Time management, computer, and organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously plan, manage and execute multiple projects.
- Superb people skills with the ability to manage various people and situations.
- Punctual and detail-oriented.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You are a clear and articulate communicator who is, above all, a great listener.
- You are a self-motivated worker who takes ownership of projects from beginning to end to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- You strive to find the weakness in a process and offer solutions to make everyone better.
- You possess a servant-leader attitude with a strong work ethic, a positive outlook, and empathy for others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer calls and emails, entering information in the ticketing system.
- Collect information by listening and asking customers questions to determine types of calls and assign priority levels and dispatch criteria.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Provide Help Desk administrative functions to establish and maintain positive customer relations by ensuring that tickets are efficiently dispatched, routed, and monitored for quality control.
- Evaluate priorities and coordinate resources by assigning technical staff to address customer requests.
- Monitor resource schedules and SLAs to ensure prompt action from the support team.
- Verbal and written communication with customers
- Maintain high-quality customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to, but not limited to, timekeeping, procurement, receiving, and inventory control.
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Aptitude and Appetite! We learn and grow every day.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree desired, but equivalent work experience considered.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office of 50+ employees is preferred.
- Excellent type, writing, and communication skills.
- Possess good organization, scheduling, and time management skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to create and understand formulas in Excel.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- This is an "in office" position, reporting to our offices in Lexington, Kentucky
Who We Are:
For over seven decades, investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, and others have entrusted their electrical construction and maintenance needs to Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc. (Elliot).
Elliot is a 100% employee-owned, full-service electrical contractor specializing in overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substations, lighting, traffic signaling, utility locating, and industrial/commercial services.
46Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Davis H. Elliot Company and specializes in IT services, consulting, Cyber Security, Audio / Video integration services, and other Technology related services. 4
The Support Coordinator will work to apply the vision and direction of the leadership team of 46Solutions.
Benefits and Culture:
46Solutions continues to grow its market share in Kentucky and the surrounding markets. Our professional approach to providing Enterprise-level IT services to large and small businesses in Lexington continues to receive a tremendous response. We believe in a fun work environment, growth opportunities, continuing education, a team approach, and, most importantly, Servant Leadership. Some of the benefits we offer our team includes the following:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Accident / Illness Insurance
Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
401K w/ company match
Employee Stock Ownership Program (Retirement program)
Paid Time Off
Servant Leadership Training
Educational and certification opportunities
All tools necessary to perform the job required
Child College Scholarship program
Employee Assistance Program