Title: Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Average Pay: $18-$20 per hour
Expected Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Primary Purpose: To provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
ESSENTIAL DUITES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Primary person to answer phone calls. Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Greeting guests when coming to our office.
- General clerical duties (Filing, Scanning, Data Entry and Printing).
- Coding and Entering Approved Vendor invoices in QuickBooks accounts payable.
- Cutting checks weekly from list provided by the CFO.
- Fold and mail checks after they have been signed.
- Reconcile monthly Vendor payable statements.
- Collect W-9’s from vendors.
- Inventory and Order office supplies.
- Order office lunches for meeting when needed.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Keeping office area presentable.
- Contact vendors for repairs on company equipment.
- Water office plants.
- Make sure office is locked at the end of each day.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of producing accurate work including spelling, grammar and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
- Experience in working with employees and in an office environment.
- Proven ability to effectively maintain professionalism when dealing with employees, customers, vendors, management and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, multitask/manage multiple projections simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.
- All Duties up to date by the end of each week.
- No Forest Fires.
VISION CORE VALUES MUST HAVE:
- Customers First
- Can Do Approach
- Does the Right Thing
- Always Be Positive
- Relationships Matter