Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.build to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. At Dondlinger Construction, we are always searching for quality people, who possess a strong work ethic, have a passion for the construction industry and who take pride in their work. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO compliant employer. Veterans, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Dondlinger Construction is searching for a Digital Marketing Coordinator that is highly creative, ambitious, and a proactive self-starter. A successful candidate will be able to exercise good judgement to solve problems and develop solutions. This role is responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and delivering high-quality digital content that effectively communicates our brand message, values, and project achievements.
Video and Photo Content:
- Plan, script, storyboard and shoot high-quality videos that showcase our projects, from groundbreaking to completion, our people, and our clients.
- Capture high quality behind the scenes footage/photos of project milestones, construction techniques and architectural details to exhibit our work to the public.
- Prepare content to be distributed through multiple channels, including social media platforms, newsletters, special events, marketing campaigns and our website.
- Edit and enhance video footage to create visually appealing, engaging, and informative content.
- Incorporate graphics, music, voiceovers, and other elements to enhance the storytelling aspect of the videos.
- Edit and enhance photographs to ensure they align with our brand aesthetics and visual standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams among all Dondlinger divisions.
Social Media Content:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media content strategy that aligns with the Dondlinger Construction brand identity, goals, and target audience.
- Create eye-catching, informative, and shareable content for various social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Monitor social media trends, engagement metrics, and audience preferences to implement into Dondlinger Construction’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas for social media campaigns, and other interactive content to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Respond promptly to comments, messages, and interactions on social media channels to maintain a strong online community.
- Maintain the company’s digital experience with consistent brand messaging across all channels.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist in planning all internal and external Dondlinger Construction events.
- Assist with various tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Proficiency in photo/video editing software and graphic design tools. (e.g., Adobe Suite, Canva).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments across Dondlinger Construction & affiliates.
- Self-motivated and high energy with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication, along with developed presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a strong understanding/capability to apply emerging trends to marketing campaigns.
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation for daily, in-office work.
All applicants are encouraged to provide a career portfolio to demonstrate and illustrate proof of your skills, creative thinking process, and project approach. Additionally, samples of your work (i.e. videos, blogs, photography, etc.) are appreciated.
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off