At SSRS, the work we do has an impact. We give people the chance to be heard by conducting quantitative and qualitative research on a variety of topics including current events, health care, customer satisfaction, politics, media usage, sports, and more.
Our team of critical thinkers has genuine enthusiasm for our work and a shared goal to connect people through research. We get excited about the inherent problem solving involved in survey-based research, and our process fosters transparency through collaboration.
Our Data Processing team is a dedicated team of technical professionals. We are looking for a Data Processing Team Lead that is smart and committed to delivering quality deliverables to our internal and external clients. A sense of humor, organizational skills, and a love of all things technical would be great, too.
This position is based in our Glen Mills, PA office, but remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
Responsible for overseeing a team of Survey Scripters and Data Processing Programmers, while also directly supporting/programming projects. Tasks include consultation on survey design, survey scripting (programming), monitoring sample release and quota targets, data reformatting, and creation of cross tabulations and SPSS datasets.
- Manage project execution plans, budgets, and delivery schedules for all CATI, online, and mixed mode survey programming assignments
- Attend project kickoff meetings
- Provide consultation to project team on how best to set up survey questions in an online data collection environment
- Program and test scripts
- Monitor sample, quotas and field status; alert Client Service Team and Ops Management when variances occur
- Directly manage and support team of programmers
- Provide training and coaching to assigned team – complex survey designs, Reportal/Studio, Dashboards, etc.
- Determine staff assignments; Communicate budget and schedule details
- Ensure project budgets and timelines are achievable; Escalate when variances occur
- Troubleshoot problems with other operations departments
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with SSRS “Best Practices”
- Strong managerial skills
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving, and design skills
- Orientation to process and detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks so the team meets deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Confirmit data collection software platform
- Ability to communicate with external vendors
Experience and Educational Background
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years of working experience using Confirmit in the marketing research industry in a technical managerial capacity with a highly successful track record