We are currently searching for Rodbusters. This position works with concrete crews to reinforce structural integrity of concrete slabs, columns, footing and pans; positions and secures steel bars or steel mesh in concrete forms, footings, columns, walls and elevated slabs in order to reinforce concrete; uses a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches and hand tools. This position will work and interact around heavy equipment and cranes. In this role, you may be required to travel as the job requires.
- Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms, footing, columns, walls and elevated slabs in order to reinforce concrete.
- Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches and hand tools.
- Communicate with 3-4 person crew to coordinate lifting of rebar.
- 1-4 years of experience working as a Rod Buster on commercial or industrial construction projects.
- Extensive knowledge of rigging and signal communications.
- Must posses physical skills to be able to work on heights or elevated decks, climb high structures and understand fall protection tie off points and rigging
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
About Morgan Corp:
Morgan Corp. has been a leader in commercial and industrial site development since 1945. Our expertise includes a multitude of services – site preparation, landfills, underground utilities, soil stabilization, roller compacted concrete, and water resources. Our Industrial Division acts as a heavy industrial general contractor capable of self-performing structural concrete, structural steel, equipment installation, piping, and electrical scopes.
With offices in Spartanburg, Charlotte, Savannah, and Raleigh, we serve the entire Southeast region. Our company delivers quality projects by focusing on safety, people, and relationships. The construction field requires a lot of attention to detail and patience to ensure our own, and one another’s, safety. Let our competitively low incident rate, low EMR, and extensive work hours without a lost-time injury speak for how dedicated we are to our employees’ safety. Our culture of integrity, respect and collaboration promotes teamwork and a sense of purpose. Through innovation and discipline, we apply our knowledge and experience to maximize value.
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com