Co-Op Time Frame January 2024- May 2024
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for leaders to support project management team(s) in all offices in Civil, Heavy, Utility projects.
Please note that all Project Engineer-Internship candidate resumes will be reviewed for placement in the Creamer Co-Op Program. Within our process, candidates will be considered for assignment in our various office locations in either NY, NJ, or MD, based on the place of residency listed on their application/resume. Further discussion regarding this will be held if scheduled for a phone screen conversation.
- Work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to properly plan and execute various construction projects
- Take ownership of project documentation such as change orders, RFI’s, production logs, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, budget/costs and all related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- Effectively develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
- Real construction project / work exposure; a blend field and office experiences
- Prior relatable work experience preferred - landscaping, home repairs, construction, work with hands
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations
- company vehicle provided for business travel
- valid, clean drivers license needed
If you require sponsorship now or in the future, please discuss with recruiting or hiring team during interview process.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees