J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is seeking a Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic based in their Linden location
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (CDL preferred).
- Strong computer diagnostic skills / well versed in OEM diagnostic software.
- Ability to perform large and small repairs in either a mobile or shop setting. (Must be willing to travel).
- Strong preventative and predictive maintenance experience.
- Must be organized and possess adequate computer skills to complete daily repair orders and tasks as assigned.
- Experienced in engine diagnostics, hydraulics, electrical, HVAC, drivetrain, brakes and suspension.
- Focuses first and foremost on “safety” in all aspects of equipment repairs.
If you require sponsorship now or in the future, please discuss with recruiting or hiring team during interview process.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees