Duration: Long-term contract
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD
● Architect and Design IAM solutions based on ForgeRock suite of tools such as
OpenAM, and OpenDJ.
● Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to
Identity Access Management(IAM) with ForgeRock suite of tools
● Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows, identity mapping, merge and
provisioning API development and maintenance for exposing core IAM functions
● Develop and maintain access provisioning and related services Support onboarding of
application and platform users Support integration with Active Directory and other
Identity Stores Provide IAM support to end users Monitor IAM platform components
● A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in
Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related
scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
● Must have four (6) years of experience in managing the security of networks and
systems in a large environment.
● Must have experience administering Windows and Linux systems with a strong
background in hardening systems.
● Skilled in the installation and configuration of endpoint security tools such as
antivirus, configuration management, and SIEM.
● Experience securing applications, and data at rest and in transit, networks, TLS, SOA,
or API-based integrations
● At least four (4) years of experience maintaining security of applications and systems
on a Cloud Platform such as AWS.
● At least four (4) years of experience deploying and configuring Data Loss Prevention
tools such as Symantec DLP.
● At least four (4) years of experience working with Splunk Enterprise Security or
● Strong information security background in supporting enterprise security applications
● Strong understanding of Cyber Security and associated domains.
● Knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems and Role Based Access
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development