Duration: Long-term contract
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD
● Candidates should be able to design, develop, and implement complex solutions based
on Java technology and related frameworks.
● Candidates should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
● Candidates should be able to translate application requirements into web-based
solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
● Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP,
and other techniques.
● A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in
Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related
technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
● At least 8 years of experience in designing and developing applications in Java,
Node.js and Angular.
● At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
● Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA, and unit testing code coverage.
● Extensive experience in frameworks such as spring, and Hibernate.
● Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems,
services, and APIs/RESTful APIs.
● Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
● Knowledge of application servers such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
● Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source
control tools like Git.
● Experience writing business rules and business logic.
● Must have knowledge of building applications with concurrency.
● Must have knowledge of Spring Components and Spring Framework.
● Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility, and/or Health and
Human Services domain
● Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services,
DevOps, and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
● Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
● Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programmer
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development