Amplify Association Management (Amplify) is an accredited association management company (AMC) that specializes in full-service management for non-profit professional and trade associations. We become a strategic partner to our clients to elevate the impact of their mission, members and industry.
The Director of Marketing and Communications will join a motivated team of executives, event planners and program managers to improve outcomes for our trade association partners. The ideal candidate will have technical skills in communication, journalism or public relations; social media management; and building successful, measurable marketing campaigns. Bonus points if you have additional experience in graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite, web design, digital media creation, photography, and experience in association management software.
This individual will coordinate strategies and tactics across multiple clients in a range of exciting industries. Specific projects include editorial and digital newsletter management, building marketing campaigns for events and coordinating digital media. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, intuitive and motivated to make an impact at Amplify, and for our clients.
Amplify is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Iowa Soybean Association.
- Strategy: Advise trade association leaders and fellow Amplify team members to understand where marketing and communications can support their strategic plan and tell their story.
- Develop Plans: Create plans with measurable objectives, strategies, tactics, timelines and budget for each contracted service (e.g. events, membership renewals, publications, social, etc).
- Lead and Manage: Empower the marketing team and contractors to execute the marketing plans that impress — on time and on budget.
- Business Development: Identify opportunities to expand Amplify marketing services in existing business and new business.
- Highly Organized
- Efficient and Effective at Managing Multiple Projects
- Unrivaled Attention to Detail
- Adapt Quickly to Change
- Collaborative and Humble Team Player
- Critical and Strategic Thinking
- Embody Confidence and Composure
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate degree (BA or BS), completed, with a focus in communications, marketing, public relations, graphic design, business or related field required. The ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account available
- Cellphone and Wellness reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement program