Come make a difference with us!
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for executing administrative tasks for the human resources team, fostering positive relationships, and guiding new employees through the new hire process. In this role, you will have the chance to make a direct impact on the success of our organization by working closely with our hiring initiatives and creating positive experiences with our new and existing employees.
These are some of the things our Talent Acquisition Coordinator will do:
- Guide new employees through the post-offer process which includes completing required background checks, fingerprinting, and a drug screening. This includes meeting with each new hire and getting them from offer to orientation as quickly as possible.
- Create and post job advertisements both internally and on external platforms.
- Schedule interviews and assist with conducting interviews as necessary.
- Sign up and attend job fairs and career events happening within Sioux Falls, Brandon, and Harrisburg.
- Enter new employees into our employee systems including UKG Ready and LifeWorks.
- Answer day-to-day questions from employees and applicants.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Human Resources.
Here’s what we can offer for schedule, pay, and benefits:
- This is a full time position working 40 hours per week with daytime hours. Our entire organization works Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends, or holidays.
- We are still determining the pay scale for this position. We will update this posting when a range has been decided.
- Discounted childcare rates for dependents are available. All full time employees are eligible for a 65% tuition discount. Based on household income and household size, employees may also be eligible for our general scholarship program, which covers up to 100% of the cost.
- We offer a wide variety of benefits including four different medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k) with a matching program, employer paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, and more! Eligibility requirements must be met which is based on number of hours worked per week.
- Employees working 25+ hours a week are eligible for paid time off, which starts on day one and has no waiting period.
- All of our employees have access to a local Sioux Falls based discount portal with many savings opportunities. Discounts can include automotive care, clothing, fitness centers, home improvement, hotels, jewelry, mortgages and realtors, photographers, recreation, restaurants, and more!
We can teach you a lot, but there are a few things we are looking for in our Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Previous education or experience in human resources is preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing ability.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS systems which include UKG Ready and Arcoro.
- A valid CPR certification or the ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification within 90 days of employment is required. CPR training and certification is provided in-house by Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire.
- Our job offers are contingent upon a post-offer screening process which includes, but is not limited to: a background check, child abuse and neglect screening, and drug screen.
Learn a little more about our history and our mission:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire is the largest childcare provider in South Dakota serving 1,200 kids from 4 weeks to 18 years of age daily. We are a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, but we are our own company. This makes us unique since we have support from a national brand, but we are also a local organization that focuses specifically on the needs of the Greater Sioux Falls area.
With programs and locations throughout Sioux Falls, Brandon, and Harrisburg, we are able to guide the youth of our community toward a fulfilling and meaningful future. We are committed to excellence by striving to provide an enriched environment that meets the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of each kid we serve.
These are some of the things that makes us a great place to work:
- We invest in our talent: you'll have at least 10 hours of paid continuing education training each full year. We want all of our employees to have professional development opportunities.
- We recognize seven holidays and our centers are closed. Additionally, if the holiday falls on a weekend day, we will be closed the Friday or Monday closest to the holiday. This helps to ensure that all of our staff have a chance to enjoy holidays without work obligations.
- BGCSE has teamed up with the South Dakota Department of Health's cancer programs to help support our worksites and improve cancer screening rates. We offer paid leave options separate from PTO to take optional screening(s). This program is available to all employees who are not seasonal or temporary.
- We are a non-profit organization that strives to make a positive impact in your community. Join our movement and make a difference with us!