We seek a motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant to support our preconstruction and alternative delivery estimating team. You will support our marketing and business development efforts in this role. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, organized, creative, and possess excellent communication skills.
V.P. of Marketing, HLBS
Key Communication Partners
Brand Designer of HLBS, Preconstruction Manager in charge of our Alternative Delivery team, Marketing Coordinator
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling materials for preconstruction and alternative delivery proposals.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, presentations, and documentation.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor analysis, and potential opportunities.
- Attend kickoff and follow-up meetings for preconstruction and alternative delivery proposals.
- Prepare and format preconstruction and alternative delivery proposals, RFP responses, and other project documentation.
- Maintain a library of preconstruction templates and materials for easy access.
- Provide administrative assistance to the preconstruction and alternative delivery team.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate calendars, and assist with networking events.
- Assist in data entry and management of project-related information.
- Create and maintain databases of potential clients, project leads, and contacts.
- Generate reports and summaries from project data as required and defined by the RFP.
- Liaise with internal teams and external partners to gather necessary information for proposals and projects. Assist in preparing and proofreading written communications and documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skills, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred. Prior experience in marketing support or administrative roles is a plus. Basic knowledge of construction or alternative delivery methods is an advantage but not required.
Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Reasoning Ability: Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Working understanding of marketing principles, practices, and procedures. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines. Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
Computer Skills: be fluent in Google Workspace. Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn Salesforce and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of products.
People Skills: Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
$25-29/hr, based on experience, knowledge, and skills