Vector is a leader in the construction support services industry, involved in utility construction, public works inspection, traffic management, vacuum technology, and workforce services across the country. Vector is a Veteran-Owned Business and has received national recognition from the US Department of Labor for its commitment to hiring and retaining veterans. With a presence already in 30 states, Vector is expanding and growing ceaselessly. We are always seeking motivated, talented people to join our dynamic team. Please visit vectorservicesus.com and vectorforcedevelopment.com for more company information.
Job Title: Billing Specialist
Summary: Responsible for a variety of administrative duties and responsibilities necessary to support business operations, with a focus on billing.
· Enter data into billing templates in a timely manner and submit for review
· Audit bills for accuracy and compliance with contract
· Managing the status of projects balances and change orders
· Ensure all project management remains informed on project costs and billings
· Provides information by answering questions and requests
· Filing and a maintaining project files
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Distribution of invoices to client as specified in contract
· Other duties as required
· Good at dealing with numbers and processing financial information
· Ability to problem solve, take initiative, and prioritize to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
· Prefer a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
· Ability to manage stress in a fact pace work environment
· Able to work as a team or independently
· Must have a strong work ethic and great attention to detail.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.