Bensonwood, a design-build company utilizing offsite fabrication in Walpole, NH, is seeking to hire a Marketing Content Specialist.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for someone with a passion for building science, sustainability and exceptional craftsmanship. The content specialist will be responsible for creating captivating and interesting digital content to increase brand awareness and customer interest in Bensonwood.This full-time position requires both collaboration and independence, in a fast-paced environment. With projects moving through our three shops, and structures being raised all around the country, there are endless opportunities to highlight our work and share it across our various digital platforms. It is the responsibility of the content specialist to make the most of these opportunities, heading out into the shops and visiting jobsites on a regular basis to document projects, capture client stories, and communicate effectively to both educate and inspire our audiences in order to help us bring the best standard of building to more people.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to brainstorm content ideas and map those ideas out into marketing objectives in our project management tool
- Write, edit and repurpose content for the website, social media, newsletter, emails, video scripts, printed collateral and more
- Conduct research on relevant industry content and consumer trends to ensure that the content is relevant and appealing
- Capture in-the-moment photos and videos to highlight our work – requiring visits to jobsites and regular walk throughs of our three shops located in Walpole and Keene, NH.
- Interview employees, customers and partners to develop stories and ongoing content opportunities
- Update existing content to ensure that it’s current and relevant
- Watch social media trends and implement creative engagement opportunities in a timely manner to maximize reach and engagement
- Measure and analyze content marketing efforts to continuously improve
- Document interested client communications from social platforms in Salesforce to increase marketing qualified leads
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communication or the experiential equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing and communications field (preferably in the construction or manufacturing sector).
Additional attributes of success
- Strong written and verbal communication, and good people skills
- Excellent time management
- Teamwork, flexibility, a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to use and optimize multiple technological tools simultaneously, including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, Later, Asana, Salesforce, Image Relay, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest
- Ability to take on other responsibilities as necessary
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will be based on experience and skills
- All candidates should have legal work status in the United States
- Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Profit Sharing
Bensonwood combines heritage craftsmanship with next generation technology, creating homes and commercial structures that are better for people and the planet. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, focused individual looking to be a part of a company with a strong focus on sustainability and healthy buildings.
This role is based in bucolic Walpole, NH, the best of rural New England, 15 minutes from the vibrant small city of Keene. A heaven for outdoor enthusiasts, while just 2 hours from Boston and 4 hours from New York City.
Learn more about our fantastic communities - Walpole and Keene.