Come be part of an innovative and forward-thinking design-build company that is revolutionizing the sustainable home building industry through offsite construction.
The Residential Construction Sales Assistant supports our sales team and is a trusted connection for our customers as they move through their home building journey. Maintaining customer relationships and helping coordinate project milestones are both key pieces of this role. At Bensonwood Homes, we are driven by our core values of quality, work ethic, teamwork, inclusivity, humility, and continuous improvement. Join our team in Walpole, NH, as the Residential Construction Sales Assistant and be at the forefront of shaping the future of sustainable building.
- Collaborate with our sales and design teams to acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Bensonwood's cutting-edge offerings
- Engage with prospective clients and initiate conversations to understand their project goals and share Bensonwood's values, processes, and innovative products
- Showcase and share our design and build processes, as well as our commitment to sustainable building practices and materials
- Inspire confidence and trust through great rapports with clients, giving them confidence in us to accomplish their goals
- Utilize the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide top-notch customer service and support to the rest of the Bensonwood teams
- 1-3+ years of experience in an architectural or construction related field, especially in customer service
- Desire to connect with clients and guide them through their unique journey with Bensonwood.
- Understanding of construction budgets and being able to gracefully discuss and explain them
- Interest in growing your understanding of sustainable design and building
- Exceptional communication skills through varied channels, including virtual meeting software
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders; the Bensonwood team, your clients, and outside vendors
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation will be based on experience and skills
- All candidates should have legal work status in the United States
- Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Profit Sharing
This role is based in Walpole, NH.