Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.build to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO Employer. Veterans, Women and Minorities and Disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Facility Services Customer Support
This position expects working hours generally between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday but could vary slightly for off hour service orders as assigned.
- Provide administrative support in achieving goals and objectives set forth by the Manager and Coordinator team through the life cycle of all assigned clients.
- Provide administrative support to the service ticket tracking for all assigned client work orders.
- Provide administrative coordination between the coordinator team and accounting department through the life cycle of all assigned clients.
- Responsible for actively processing service orders with both new and recurring.
- Support teams with the Facilities Coordinators to keep projects moving forward at all times.
- Engages vendors to meet the needs of work orders as written.
- Analyzes and determines needs of customer to decide on necessary scope of work.
- Oversees progress of work orders from inception to completion.
- Helps to resolve issues and refers significant issues to supervisor.
- Assists in collecting vendor paperwork (proposals, invoices, sign off sheets, photos, etc.) so that projects can always be moving forward.
- Reviews vendor invoices for accuracy before sending to accounting for processing.
- Ensures vendors understand scope of work and help to define details.
- Clearly communicate expectations to vendors.
- Provide outstanding customer service when answering phone calls and promptly responding to emails.
- Communicate with Corporate Contacts throughout the entire life of a work request.
- Ensure any changes to scope of work are documented and approved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years or related experience helpful
- Experience with FEXA software helpful
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and organizational skills
- Coachable with willingness to learn
- Construction experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Team oriented individual with initiative
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound reasoning and decision-making skills
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Great work environment
- Weekly pay