At SSRS, the work we do has an impact. We give people the chance to be heard by conducting quantitative and qualitative research on a variety of topics including current events, health care, customer satisfaction, politics, media usage, sports, and more.
Our team of critical thinkers has genuine enthusiasm for our work and a shared goal to connect people through research. We get excited about the inherent problem solving involved in survey-based research, and our process fosters transparency through collaboration.
Our team is looking for an Associate Project Director (APD) with approximately 0-1 years of experience to be responsible for the coordination and dissemination of study specifications, communications between divisions, and oversight of quality assurance protocols. This is a junior level project management position with significant growth opportunity.
The candidate should have a sense of humor, organizational skills, and a love of all things data would be great, too. Ideal candidates are based in our Glen Mills, PA office.
- Provide research support for a wide variety of studies using different survey modalities.
- Take ownership of projects under their direction
- Responsible for quality control of projects, including checking survey programs, mailing materials, coding, crosstabs, SPSS files and all other client deliverable.
- Communicate with internal operational teams.
- Maintain project-specific schedules and monitor timelines.
- Document project processes and procedures.
- Review and format questionnaires.
- Produce fieldwork and progress reports and draft basic analysis of trends and outliers.
- Prepare data reports in word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with the Research Director on client communications.
- Conduct background research.
- Other duties as the needs of the business dictate.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, social science, business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to solve problems/ or apply critical thinking.
- Desire to work in exciting, fast-paced environment with renowned industry professionals.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects while preserving attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Passion for Data and high- quality public opinion research.
- Familiarity with SPSS or another statistical package preferred (not required).
Please include a cover letter with your application.